Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Scale....

This is my first time blogging so be patient with me. I am in the process of building my own home and it is so so exciting! I have always had the fantasy of renovating an old building but it never has happened so I decided to go with a new build but utilize as many old finds as I could to satisfy my obsession for vintage. I hope to share with you my finds, passions and the journey of my days…as I am in Ireland rain and the weather will also feature strongly! It is just the way we are…

My recent purchase is this amazing scale. I am going to use this in my kitchen and also in the packing room for weighing parcels before shipping…I just love the scalloped pattern and the fantastic mushroom and cream combination with red highlight! Totally love it…lucky me!

2 comments:

  1. My dear Miss Clare -

    So glad to see you in the blog-o-sphere! Love the scale! Miss you big time!

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen...great to be here and miss you too.

    ReplyDelete