Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ikea...really loves Ikea

For those of you who live in the real world this will be a shocker…but until yesterday I was an Ikea virgin!! I had NEVER been…that is mental but true. Of course I had gazed at the catalogues, looked at the web site and admired the pieces that my friends have but never stepped foot inside a shop.

On Sunday I made up my mind to visit the new Ikea shop in Dublin…it was comparable to going on a first date…I dressed up put on the heels, a great FeeG dress and felt like I wanted to make an effort to in some way pay homage to the store that has introduced great style on a budget to houses all over the world.

Ikea did not disappoint…I LOVED it…I was a little giddy and did look a little silly as I oohed and ahhed to myself and wanted it all…all I can say is that it is en route to my boyfriends house and I will not be visiting him without a little detour to my new favourite lust that is Ikea.

Totally love the lamp...45 euro is a great price
Here are some of my buys…I held back but then I know this is not a one night stand…this store and me are long term.

Wake up to a little style

PS: On the side I do know of many solid relationships that have been severely tested in the bowels of the Ikea store so really unless your man is happy to push and carry and agree or remain silent...leave him at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment